The properties are located on the south side of Marshall Road, bordered to the west by Foy Street in the Clearbrook Area of Abbotsford. The properties are minutes from Trans Canada Highway and the US Border.
The current economic climate in Metro Vancouver, especially in the industrial market is poised to bounce back from a very challenging 24 month period. Private capital investment relying upon leveraging low interest rates is strong, and the return of institutional investors have created a strong demand for investment product. As that product continues to be scarce, more and more of the demand is looking towards the development of vacant land, in order to build and develop this type of product.
The timing of an offering such as this is ideal as the subject property is key and the specific attributes of the site are abundant. The key attributes that we see as strengths of the property are as follows:
• Situated at the Interchange just off the Trans Canada Highway
• Recent infrastructure improvements to both the Trans Canada Highway as well as the Clearbrook Interchange
• Recent attention being paid by the City of Abbotsford to this specific area to encourage business
• Increasing rental rates in the industrial market that will enhance a developer's pro forma
• Limited inventory of unencumbered land for users to buy i.e not controlled by a developer or building
|Address||31632, 31708 Marshall Road, Abbotsford BC Canada|
|Type of Dwelling||COMM|
|Listing Brokerage||RE/MAX Little Oak Realty|